Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Looking for a Few Good Men . . .

Almdudler,

Jeff is aware of the tutorial but, has not seen it yet. I authored the Avsim.com review of Aerolfy FS 2 so IPACS and IKARUS know me, but I have not discussed this project with them just yet. It is getting close to completion though and I will at that time.

Regards,

Ray
    Last edited by Jetjockey10; March 18th, 2017 at 21:47.

my mail is on its way to you Ray.

Once I have the tutorial I will get it over to the Wiki but I'm not too sure about adding video tutorials into Aerofly FS 2 at this time. There are just too many other priorities for development at the moment. I wouldn't spent too much time working on video tutorials unless you plan on publishing them on YouTube or something in-kind at this time.
    I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    If a thank you is warranted, thank Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the ipacs team for making this wonderful flight simulator.

Regards,

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by drhotwing1 View Post
    Once I have the tutorial I will get it over to the Wiki but I'm not too sure about adding video tutorials into Aerofly FS 2 at this time. There are just too many other priorities for development at the moment. I wouldn't spent too much time working on video tutorials unless you plan on publishing them on YouTube or something in-kind at this time.
    I agree, videos can be on youtube or mediafile sites. Jeff, I need a couple of beta test flights before I send you the tutorial. I have two early copies out for initial comments now.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ray

Ray, I'll be here when you are ready.
    If a thank you is warranted, thank Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the ipacs team for making this wonderful flight simulator.

Regards,

Jeff

Ray, I'll be here when you are ready.

Jeff,

Excellent, nice to know. Thanks.

We are exploring the possibility of using a customized Voice Attack profile to provide pseudo ATC for the flight tutorial. It might be just too much work but it sure elevates the immersion level.

Regards,
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjockey10 View Post
    Jeff,

Excellent, nice to know. Thanks.

We are exploring the possibility of using a customized Voice Attack profile to provide pseudo ATC for the flight tutorial. It might be just too much work but it sure elevates the immersion level.

Regards,
    Ray
    Just be careful making a tutorial with a 3rd party application integrated.. The tutorial will be used by many that don't have or will use this application for their own use and may confuse users if made a part of the tutorial.
    Last edited by drhotwing1; March 21st, 2017 at 13:01.

Regards,

Jeff

Just be careful making a tutorial with a 3rd party application integrated.. The tutorial will be used by many that don't have or will use this application for their own use and may confuse users is made a part of the tutorial.
    All good points, but, this would be totally optional. If you spend $10 for Voice Attack you can experience the simulation by having a pseudo ATC which is very nifty. If not, you read the ATC dialog in the pdf and react accordingly.

Regards,

Ray

There are just too many other priorities for development at the moment.
    which are?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information