The following radios are compatible with the AeroFly Professional Deluxe USB interface. Unless otherwise noted all of the ollowing radios except some JR and Futaba radios work with the included adapters:
- Graupner (FM-314, FM-414, MC10, MC12, MC14, MC15, MC16/20, MC18, MC19, MC22, MC24)
- Futaba (F14, FC16, FC18, FC28)
- Multiplex (Royal Evo-7/9/12, Profi MC 3000/4000, Cockpit MM, 2020, 3030, 4040)
- Lexors Nova 4 and Nova 6
The following radios require a separate adapter:
- JR radios X-347, X-387, X-388, X-756, X-3810, 652, 8103, 6102/2610, 9X/9303, 10X and Graupner MX12, MX16 and MX22: These radios require a special 3.5mm mono adapter. This adapter is available direct from IKARUS (order number 31036) and its dealer network.
- Futaba radios 4YF, 6EX, 7C/FF7, 9C/FF9, 14MZ: The required square adapter is available direct from IKARUS (order number 31036) and its dealer network.
- Futaba FX-15 and FX-18: These radios require a 2.5mm mono adapter available direct from Robbe (Robbe order number 1-8383 (FX))